These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of this website (Heurio). These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of Heurio. By using Heurio, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use Heurio if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use Heurio.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Apptum Hungary Ltd. and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in Heurio.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on Heurio.
3. Site content (quality, accuracy and use)
Visitors who use this website and rely on any information do so at their own risk.
This website and the attached documents are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Information found on Heurio will not always be up to date and cannot necessarily be relied upon.
By using Heurio, you hereby forfeit any and all claims, past, present, and future, against the owners, officers, employees, contributors, administrators, and other staff of Heurio.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following
• enabling or allowing others to use Heurio with your login credentials
• using Heurio in any way that is or may be damaging to Heurio;
• using Heurio in any way that impacts user access to Heurio;
• using Heurio contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to Heurio, or to any person or business entity; engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to Heurio;
• using Heurio to engage in any advertising or marketing
• using Heurio in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
• using Heurio in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
• using Heurio to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
• conducting any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
• You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to Heurio, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
Certain areas of Heurio are restricted from being access by you and Apptum Hungary Ltd. may further restrict access by you to any areas of Heurio, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for Heurio are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
5. No warranties
Heurio is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Apptum Hungary Ltd. expresses no representations or warranties, of any kind related to Heurio or the materials contained on Heurio. Also, nothing contained on Heurio shall be interpreted as advising you.
6. Limitation of liability
In no event shall Apptum Hungary Ltd., nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of Heurio whether such liability is under contract. Apptum Hungary Ltd., including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential, or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of Heurio.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Apptum Hungary Ltd. from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
8. Service Damage and Availability
Heurio (or its parent, Apptum Hungary Ltd.) makes no warranty or claim that functions available on this website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the server that makes it available, nor the content itself is and/or will be free of viruses, bugs, or other malicious code. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output and for the security of yourself and the device used by you to view any content from this website.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
10. Variation of Terms
Apptum Hungary Ltd. is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using Heurio you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The Apptum Hungary Ltd. is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
12. Entire Agreement
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Apptum Hungary Ltd. and you in relation to your use of Heurio and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
13. Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions and Your use of this website and any dispute or claim arising from or in association with such matters shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Hungary and You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hungarian courts.
Apptum Hungary Ltd. reserves the right to bring proceedings against any party which is in breach of these Terms and Conditions (“defaulting party”) in the courts of the location of the breach, the courts of the country of the defaulting party’s residence at Our sole discretion.
You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from Apptum Hungary Ltd. The look and feel of the Service is copyright Apptum Hungary Ltd.
15. Paid Subscription (Standard & Premium) User Terms
As long as you pay the fees stated for your Heurio subscription plan (Subscription Fees), you may use our software (Software) as a service through the heur.io website on a non-exclusive and non-transferable basis, subject to the limitations set out in these terms (Subscription).
Your Heurio subscription will continue month-to-month until terminated. Unless you cancel your subscription before your monthly billing date, you authorize us to charge your next month's subscription fee to your card.
You are free to cancel your Heurio subscription at any time. Payments are non-refundable and we do not provide refunds or credits for any partial-month subscription periods. To cancel, go to “Profile" and then “Select Other Plan” and select “Free Plan".
We may change our subscription plans and the price of our subscriptions from time to time; however, any price changes or changes to our plans will apply to you no earlier than 30 days following notice to you. Any changes to your plan will be communicated to you 30 days in advance.
If a payment error occurs on your Heurio account we will always aim to rectify this. We do not advise you file a dispute or chargeback with your card provider as a result we will be forced to block access to your account and remove all your data for however long it takes for the bank to close your dispute.
Last Updated: 01 July 2020